Why does Cedar Hills Dental Care utilize Invisalign? It is really quite simple:
Invisalign is the World’s Leader in Clear Aligners who have transformed over 7 million smiles, including 1.4 million teens.
- The Invisalign® difference – A modern, fully digitized experience to help you get the smile you want, the way you want.
- The World’s largest user of state-of-the-art 3D printing technology.
- 450+ patents for industry-changing technologies.
- More Comfortable & Better fitting than other aligners.
- Faster- 50% faster, thanks to our Innovative material.
- More advanced Innovations that move more smiles, with greater predictability and control.
Is Invisalign treatment right for you? For many people, the answer is yes. Whether you just want to love your smile a little more, you think you’ve got a particularly tough case, or you’re a teen and your teeth are still growing in, see what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
How is my Invisalign treatment plan made? – A lot of powerful technology and Dr. Christine Chin and her teams expertise combine to make a digital plan for shaping your new smile so easy.
From digital to physical – Once your digital plan is finalized, your custom aligners are made using our state-of-the-art printing process.
Here are the Smiles Cedar Hills Dental Care and Invisalign can fix:
- Gap Teeth
- Open Bite
- Crowded Teeth
- Baby and Permanent Teeth
Read about simple straightening to bigger more complicated fixes: Click Here
A Big question we are always asked:
How does Invisalign® affect my life on a daily basis? We always say the same thing: Invisalign® clear aligners fit your life — they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
Don’t stop living your life:
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Wearing your aligners:
- You’ll be ready for anything, from movie night to coffee with friends. Just take your aligners out to eat and drink, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen’s aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.
Please call us with any questions you may have, we are here to help: 503.643.7502